Senior Credit Controller - Rotterdam Area
An attractive opportunity for an independent and hands-on credit professional, who wants to further his or her career in a well-known multinational, while gaining a leading role in the further development of the credit management function across Europe.
Our Client is a world-leading supplier of service treatment materials, offering a value proposition based on increasing asset lifetimes, minimising cost of ownership and increasing environmental sustainability. With revenues exceeding €1.5 billion, this company is one of the 15 largest multinationals in its industry, while employing over 6.000 people worldwide of whom about 150 are working in The Benelux.
To succeed the current Credit Controller, we are recruiting for independent credit professional will be responsible for all credit related affairs in the Benelux region. As such, your main responsibilities will be to:
● Assure a highly efficient credit approval and collection process,
● Develop and execute a proactive dunning approach, while balancing all interests involved;
● Align corporate policies with the local business requirements and market situation at hand;
● Report monthly on the entire process, including top-20 clients, clients overdue, backlog, etc.;
● Coach a junior colleague who is responsible for credit control in the DACH-Region;
● Become the credit & collection expert across regions.
Being based in their Benelux office (Rotterdam Area), you’ll be working closely with the commercial, finance and supply teams in the Benelux, as well as with the Shared Service Centre in Poland. Furthermore, you’ll be coaching one of your colleagues abroad (DACH region), while reporting to the Regional Finance Manager and liaising with various colleagues in other regions worldwide.
In addition to an independent and broadly involved responsibility, our client also offers a pleasant working environment and a competitive salary, as well as an attractive career perspective if you want to become an international expert with a lot of international challenges and exposure.
To qualify for this role, you are a convinced credit & collection expert, who combines a proactive and hands-on approach with the ambition to work independently, while assuring a ‘best in class’ credit control function in a matrix organized and multinational business environment. As such, you’re known for ‘getting things done’ yourself, while consistently meeting deadlines and optimally serving both the clients’ and corporate interests involved. In addition, you are result-driven, team-oriented and well organised, who thrives on building commitment and creating mutual trust. Other selection criteria are to have:
● At least 5 years of relevant experience, gained working in a multinational sales environment;
● A relevant degree in accounting or related studies;
● Excellent communication and influencing skills;
● Professional command of the Dutch, English and German language;
● The ambition to further your career as an international credit & control specialist.
If you would like to receive more information, please call our Rotterdam office at +31102887358 and ask for the executing consultant (Jasper Ligtenberg).
If you want to apply immediately, please use the button above ("solliciteer direct") to send your resume (preferably in Word) with your motivation and salary details attached. Pending your qualification, we will then be happy to contact you for a pre-selection interview.
Being compliant to the most recent privacy regulations, we will handle your response confidentially and will never discuss your candidacy with anyone else, unless you specifically permit us to do so, whereas your details will be kept on file for future reference.